Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sleeplessness

So here I am, sitting on the couch in my living room, watching SNL on Netflix and slugging Vanilla Coke (Yeah bitches, it's back!). Sleep seems nearly impossible tonight, and I have no idea why. I've been on Christmas break for about a week now and my sleep schedule is getting hella weird. For at least the last three days I haven't been able to sleep until after three in the morning, then I sleep until almost noon. That's with me actually trying to sleep, and tonight seems different from those nights. I'm not even like thinking right now, just on total brain autopilot. I get weird when I don't sleep. I get all edgy and morbid. My imagination runs away with me and I think I see shit that isn't actually there, it's kinda weird.

Sleep is generally the only thing that maintains my attitude of calm and relaxed humor. It's been a long time since I didn't sleep for a night, I'm not eager to go back to that. I've already cleaned and filed and oiled my stage combat sword today, there's still a few little tarnish marks on it. Think I'll bust out the oxalic acid for that here in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment